Saturday, December 11, 2010

My New Reality


Thinking I can manifest my reality might sound like a bunch of happy horseshit.

Billy Bob down at the bait-n-tackle store would probably consider me to be well and truly off my rocker if I told him he could manifest his own reality. But hey, I like my reality. Its fabulous.

I live in a cozy double wide trailer with my mom and our three cats. The only neighbors I can see are the herd of elk who hang out in the south hay field, and the bald eagle who perches on an alder snag outside my window to eyeball the creek in my front yard for returning salmon.
The trailer has an efficient wood stove, and *gasp* gravity feed spring water.

Just up the road is the main farm. Somehow after only being here 6 months, I am team leader of a 2 acre vegetable garden with the most beautiful soil I have ever laid eyes on. Irrigation for The Garden is also gravity feed.
I am blessed with a mild climate that can grow everything from artichokes to zucchinis. I have two market towns within an hours drive; in cities that value local organic food more than most other places in the country.

If I get too hot while working in the garden, I can walk 200 feet to the swimming hole in the clear, rocky creek and cool off with the trout and crawdads.

I have fantastic conversations about the human condition, the future of our species, the nature of love, breaking old conditioning, and the meaning of life with intelligent, awakened individuals.

Every day is a new day, with new adventures. Time seems odd here. I often think something that happened two days ago took place last week. I rarely know the date or the time. No cell phones work here.

This valley is desperately beautiful and unspoiled.
From here I cannot see the rape of clear cuts across this land.
Our creek still runs clean enough to drink out of.

I can buy raw milk and grass fed beef raised by my neighbor 2 miles away. Or if I don't have money I can do a work trade for it.
This morning on my way to the farm, firewood had fallen across the road, so I hopped out, sawed it up and put it in the truck.

Every time I think my reality just can't get any better, it does.
And yeah, mind blowing orgasams from a walking wet dream of a young tasty hippie are fun too.
Hold on, wait, he's intelligent and deep!

Holy shit.

I really love my reality.

I'm gonna go eat a gluten free ganja cookie and braid my armpit hair.

No comments:

Post a Comment